- HOTLINE +603-26029962 /2962 / 9296
- Login Signup
Please read and understand these terms and conditions carefully before using the Site. By using the Site or any part of it, you agree that you are agreeable to the terms and conditions contained herein and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
We are KPJ Healthshoppe Sdn Bhd (Company No : 147896-V) having our registered address at Level 11, Menara JCorp, No. 249, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur under the trading name of KPJ Healthshoppe (“KPJ Healthshoppe”) and running the website of www.kpjshoppe.com (“the Site”).
KPJ Healthshoppe is a subsidiary company of Kumpulan Perubatan (Johor) Sdn Bhd (Company No : 170968-A) having its business address at Level 15, Menara KPJ, No. 238, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur.
1. References to Clauses are to be construed as referring to the Clauses of this Terms and Conditions. It shall have the same effect as the provisions herein insofar as it does not affect the meaning and interpretation of this Terms and Conditions.
Headings and subheadings are inserted for ease of reference only and shall in no way affect the meaning and interpretation of the provisions to this Terms and Conditions.
Words importing the feminine gender shall include the masculine and neuter genders and vice versa.
Words importing the singular meaning where the context so admits include the plural meaning and vice versa.
Words denoting and obligation on a party to do any act, matter or thing includes an obligation to procure that it is done.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
1. To register with www.kpjshoppe.com in order to enjoy the services on the Site.
2. During registration, you represent and warrant that :
3. After registration,
1. The full payment of the Order shall be paid by you upon receiving the total amount of the Order by securing credit or debit card or online payment whereby we then will proceed to process your Order.
2. Subject to availability, we reserve the right to restrict and/or refuse and/or cancel the number of Products available for sale to any Customer. Should any of the Products are not available and has been paid, we will provide a full refund to the Customer.
1. Should the Product is not available for any whatsoever reason, we reserve the right to cancel an Order. Any refund of payment shall be credited into credit or debit account subject to your financial institution used at that particular time of payment.
2. We shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
3. Once the Order confirmation is issued, it may not be amended or cancelled. If you wish to seek for further information or assistance, please contact our Customer Care Team on +603-26022962 / 9962 / 9296
PRICE AND PRODUCT
1. At KPJ Healthshoppe, we use all reasonable endeavor to ensure prices displayed on the Site are accurate. All product prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
2. Some promotions and prices in this Site do not always apply to our outlet, vice versa. Furthermore, prices may vary or change over time due to promotion and/or non-promotion period and are subject to change without prior notice. The prices charged and displayed on the Site only applicable on the day that the order is made.
3. In the event that the prices, details and sizes display on the Site is incorrect, such cases we reserve the right to refuse and/or cancel any Order at our sole discretion.
4. All pictures shown on the Site are for illustration purposes only. Actual Product such as size, dimension and color may vary due to product enhancement.
5. Prices of the Product excludes the cost of packaging and Delivery Charges, GST (if applicable), or any other tax which you shall be liable to pay in addition.
1. Please be informed that we do not accept cash on delivery. Hence, you have the options for the payment be made by Visa, Mastercard, credit card, debit card and Online Banking on the Site.
2. For a secure online commerce transactions, KPJ Healthshoppe uses MOLPay Payment Gateway which allows online payment via credit cards, debit cards and e-banking.
3. MOLPay Payment Gateway supports the following Inter-bank Online Banking :
4. Nonetheless, all Orders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer.
5. Similarly, you can pay all or part of the price of your order using store credit or a promotional voucher. This promotional voucher shall be entered at the check out page online only.
6. We reserve the right to amend and/or change and/or vary payment terms for any Order without prior notice to the Customer.
7. For inquiries and/or issues with regards to your payment card, kindly contact your card issuer accordingly.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER
1. Once the Order has been validated and the payment has been accepted, we will send an Order Confirmation to the email address you provided in your Account.
2. A contract is formed upon the Order (subject to the availability of the Product) together with payment made by you and we accept via Order Confirmation and process the Order and subjected to these Terms and Conditions. Otherwise, the Site and this Terms and Conditions is merely an invitation to treat.
3. Completion of contract between the Customer and KPJ Healthshoppe will only be completed upon the Product is received by the Customer according to their order.
1. We aspire to deliver the Product to you at the delivery address specified by you in your Order. This delivery will be done by a service of a courier service company appointed by KPJ Healthshoppe.
2. However, the time for delivery shall not be of the essence and if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
Estimated delivery time frame
2 – 5 working days
3 – 7 working days
NOTE : There is no delivery during Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday
3. Upon delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery and we will not be liable for loss or damage of the Product.
4. It might not be possible to deliver your Order to some locations in which, we will inform you using the contact details that you provided to us. We then will arrange for delivery to an alternative delivery address or to cancel the order accordingly.
1. Delivery Charges shall be calculated based on the weight of the Order received and will be charged in addition where applicable, such additional charges are as follows and will be included in the final total of the Order :
Weight of the Order
For Order 3kg or less per delivery per location
For Order more than 3kg per delivery per location
RM7.00 for the first 3kg and RM2.00 for every additional kg or any part thereof
For Order 3kg or less per delivery per location
For Order more than 3kg per delivery per location
RM 20.00 for the first 3kg and RM10.00 for every additional kg or any part thereof
RETURN, EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY
1. This Return, Exchange and Refund Policy shall be applicable for purchase via this Site only.
2. To fill in and submit Return Form via www.kpjshoppe.com
3. Any product that is returned shall be in good condition as it was received and in complete original brand packaging. This policy is only applicable to those products which do not fall under the non-refundable items if provided on our Site.
4. Any return/exchange and refund is allowed within seven (7) days for full process based on the following subject to our absolute discretion:
5. The affected products MUST be returned to KPJ Healthshoppe at the following address. All replacement or exchange is subject to stock availability.
KPJ Healthshoppe Online Store
Lot 1-4, Level 1, Podium Menara KPJ,
238, Jalan Tun Razak,
50400 Kuala Lumpur.
6. Upon receipt of the Product, we will examine and any notification will be emailed accordingly. We will process your request within fourteen (14) working days upon receipt of the item, order number (if any), valid receipt of purchase together with Return, Refund or Exchange Form.
7. Refund activity is subject to critical condition only (e.g. Discontinue of purchased item in our Site).
8. Any refund of payment may be made via the same mode of payment within 2 months and subject to the financial institution refund policy takes to finalize the refund.
9. We shall not be liable in respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
10. In the event that the item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we reserve the right not to accept returns and re-send the product back to you.
1. KPJ Healthshoppe are committed to protect our Site visitors (www.kpjshoppe.com) and Customers’ privacy in accordance with the requirements of Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) under the laws of Malaysia.
2. Any personal data may include :
Name, delivery address, gender, e-mail address, credit/ debit card information or personal information, mobile number etc.
3. The personal data KPJHealthshopppe obtained from the Customer will be used, disclosed, transfer or shared to any of KPJ Healthcare Berhad group of companies, subsidiaries, affiliations and third parties in relation to :
4. Nothwithstanding of the abovementioned, nothing contain herein shall limit your rights under the PDPA. We have the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any Personal Data access upon request by you.
5. This Site may contain links to and from the websites of and/or material produced by third parties. Please be advised that once you follow a link to any of these websites, do observe their privacy policies and we are not responsible or liable for these policies.
Email : email@example.com
Telephone Number : +603-26029962 / 2962 / 9296
1. The content displayed on this Site is provided without any guarantees, warranties or conditions, or implied terms as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, non-infringement or private as well as to its accuracy.
2. Unless expressly stated to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by law, KPJ HealthShoppe and its supplier, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not imitated to any direct, indirect consequential, special, punitive or incidental damage, or damages for loss of use, inability to use, failures of this Site, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems and any materials posted thereon irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, or torts or negligence or, under any other cause of action resulting directly or indirectly from any access or use of the site/catalogue, or any uploading, downloading or publication of data, text images or other material or information to or from the Site.
3. We do not warrant that the information or materials contained in this Site are current or accurate or that any of the products or services featured in this Site is available. We reserve the right to change the products and/or descriptions on the Site at any time without notice.
4. We also reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time on this Site without prior notice.
5. By accessing and using this Site, you acknowledge and accept that the use of this Site is at your own risk.
1. You agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless KPJ Healthshoppe, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from the use of this Site or your breach of the Terms and Conditions herein or negligence.
1. Each Clause shall be deemed to be independent of the rest. If any clause in these Terms and Conditions shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms and Conditions shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable clause.
1. We shall be excused and not be liable and/or deemed to be in breach by the reason of any delay, prevention, or failure in delivering our performance caused by or resulting from any act of God, government intervention, riot, accident, war conditions, fires, explosives, floods, strikes, typhoons, labour difficulties or any other act or occurrence of whatever nature, beyond of our control.
1. The validity, construction and performance of this Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any disputes will be resolved exclusively only by the Courts of Malaysia. All dealings, correspondences and contacts shall be made in English language.
1. We reserve the right to amend, change, vary and/or revise at any time. Any amendments and/or updated version to the Terms and Conditions will be posted online on the Site.
2. None of our agents, employees nor representatives has the authority to alter, modify or waive any provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Please be advised that you are accountable to read and understand the latest Terms and Conditions each time you are using the Site.
KPJ Healthshoppe – Copyright
1. All designs including but not limited to text, graphics, information content, materials, software compilations, website designs, whether registered or unregistered on this Site shall remain the property of KPJ Healthshoppe. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without KPJ Healthshoppe prior written consent is strictly prohibited. All rights are reserved.
2. You are not authorise by KPJ Healthshoppe to use our trademarks in any publicity, advertising or in any other commercial manner without our consent in writing which may be withheld for any or no reason.
1. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of KPJ Healthshoppe are owned by KPJ Healthcare Berhad. Any unauthorised use or reproduction of the trademarks may constitute to an infringement of the rights of the KPJ Healthcare Berhad.
2. All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by KPJ Healthshoppe for their use by any person other than the said holders and such use may amount an infringement of the right of the holders.
1. If you need assistance or have concerns with your healthcare services, please contact KPJ Healthshoppe Manager.
2. If you are not satisfied, please contact us using one of the methods below so that we can serve you better.
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care Team : +603-26029962 / 2962 / 9296
Last update : 8 December 2017
Copyright © KPJ Healthshoppe Sdn Bhd- All Rights Reserved